Since 1965, IBC has been manufacturing flattened wires and flexible
aluminum conduit. Our success in these product lines is due to our innovative
technical abilities, high quality standards, and exceptional customer
All of our products are manufactured on machinery that is designed and built
in house. Our engineering capabilities allow IBC to continually improve our
quality and productivity. This efficiency enables IBC to offer our products
at very competitive prices.
Our in-house abilities give us flexibility to custom tailor products
for our customers as well as engineer new products. We welcome any challenges
to create new value-added products that improve our customers' production
processes and reduce their costs.
IBC has implemented a complete quality program that covers everything from
the raw material through production to final packaging and shipping. This
program supports continuous process improvement and monitors quality throughout
the process. Customers can be confident that every product is produced to
meet the most demanding specifications.
During manufacturing and testing our expert personnel provide the experience
necessary to keep quality at its highest. Low turnover and high morale
combine to create the environment where quality flourishes. This combination
of experienced personnel, advanced testing equipment, and statistical
techniques ensures the highest quality possible.
ISO 9001:2008 - Registration # 10-1092
Click to View Certificate
Quality Program Highlights:
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Computer controlled in-line testing and metrics
- State-of-art laboratory equipment for testing tensile, yield, elongation,
- Experienced and empowered personnel
- Random unannounced testing of products by outside UL inspectors
The best complement to exceptional quality is exceptional customer service.
At IBC we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. The
keys to our service are:
- Responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly customer service agents
- Flexible manufacturing schedules to accommodate rush orders, blankets,
- Advanced real-time inventory and manufacturing system that provides
customers with accurate order status.